Complaints and warranty procedure
COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY PROCEDURE OF www.botykmm.cz, www.kmmboots.com, www.kmmboots.eu
- This complaint procedure applies to goods that were purchased in the online store www.botykmm.cz (www.kmmboots.com, www.kmmboots.eu). The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer. The delivered goods are covered by a warranty period of 2 years unless a longer warranty period is provided for the relevant goods.
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods upon receipt of the shipment. If the buyer finds a defect in the goods, he is obliged to notify the seller in writing. This notification can be made in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter via Czech Post or another transport company. The notification must be made immediately upon receipt of the goods, if this is not done, the goods are considered to be perfect, faultless and complete, ie the presumption is that the goods were delivered in order.
To file a complaint, you need:
- provide proof of purchase of goods (invoice)
- we recommend packing the goods in the original packaging, if this is not possible, in packaging corresponding to the nature of the goods
- an exact description of the defect
The goods must be sent to the address:
738 01 Frydek-Mistek, Czech republic
PLEASE DO NOT SEND GOODS BY CASH ON DELIVERY, OTHERWISE THE SHIPMENT WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
- The buyer has the right to have the defect in the goods within the warranty period free of charge, timely and properly remedied. If this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, the buyer may request a replacement of the item or part thereof. If such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdraw from the contract. If it is a defect that cannot be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without a defect, the buyer has the right to a discount, exchange of the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. Complaints, including the elimination of defects, must be settled without undue delay within the period stipulated by law, ie within 30 days of receipt of the shipment, unless the seller and the consumer mutually agree in writing on a longer period.
- The goods sent to the complaint will be repaired or exchanged based on a previous telephone or written agreement, or cash will be returned to the buyer's bank account.
In Frydek-Mistek on April 15, 2022
Chopper-horse s.r.o., Trebizskeho 1481, 738 01 Frydek-Mistek
entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 197838